Flavors of Northern Italy
Travel by land around Northern Italy.
September 25 - October 3, 2021
Price starting at $3,995
No added fees for solo travelers
Land Journey with Orbridge
Verona, Selva Capuzza, Valpolicella, Marano, Malcesine, Soave, Sirmione, Mantua, Modena, Roncà, Sulzano Lago d'Iseo, Franciacorta.
*100% Refund Guarantee up to 90 days before departure. Details.
- Join intimate cooking classes with locals who share their families’ histories and favorite recipes.
- Take in the area’s layered history, with visits to Verona’s 2,000-year-old Roman arena and the magnificent medieval Castelvecchio Bridge.
- Admire the panoramic beauty at captivating Lago di Garda—Italy’s largest lake.
- Delight in a cheese-making demonstration and tasting in the heart of Lessinia, home to a delicious variety of Italian cheeses.
- Explore the 16-century cellars of Mosnel winery and learn how painstaking attention to detail produces wines of consummate elegance and complexity.
- Learn more about Selva Capuzza here.
ItineraryDay 1: En route from U.S.
Day 2: Arrive in Verona, Italy / Province of Brescia (Selva Capuzza)
Day 3: Selva Capuzza / Tower of San Martino / Selva Capuzza
Day 4: Selva Capuzza / Verona / Valpolicella / Selva Capuzza
Day 5: Selva Capuzza / Marano / Malcesine / Selva Capuzza
Day 6: Selva Capuzza / Modena / Mantua / Selva Capuzza
Day 7: Selva Capuzza / Roncà / Soave / Sirmione / Selva Capuzza
Day 8: Selva Capuzza / Sulzano / Lago d'Iseo / Franciacorta / Selva Capuzza
Day 9: Selva Capuzza / Verona / Depart Verona for U.S.