New England Rails & Trails
A land and train trip through New England in the Fall.
October 6 - October 13, 2021
Price $3,925 per person with airfare from Portland, OR or Seattle, WA.
$3,125 per person without air
Solo travelers pay $1,050 additional.
Final payment due July 23, 2021
Train and land tour with Premier World Discovery
Boston, Mt. Washington Cog & Conway Scenic Railroad, Kancamagus Highway, Lake Champlain Valley, Vermont; Portland, Maine
Welcome to New England famous for its chowder, U.S. history, the Red Sox and dramatic fall colors! Summit Mount Washington aboard the Cog Railway and experience three modes of transportation from Massachusetts to Maine and back on this seven-night journey.
Day 1: Arrive Boston
Day 2: Boston - North Conway
Day 3: Mt. Washington Cog & Conway Scenic Railroad
Day 4: North Conway - Burlington
Day 5: Vermont Sightseeing
Day 6: Burlington - Portland, Maine
Day 7: Portland
Day 8: Portland - Boston - Flight Home
- Summit Mount Washington on the Cog Railway
- Conway Scenic Railroad through Mt. Washington Valley countryside
- Boston City Tour
- Cold Hollow Cider Mill
- 1 night stay at Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree or Hilton Boston/Woburn or Residence Inn, Boston Area
- 2 nights stay at North Conway Grand, Red Jacket Mtn. View, North Conway, HW or Residence Inn, Jackson, NH
- 2 nights stay at Doubletree by Hilton or Sheraton, Burlington, VT
- 2 nights stay at Hyatt Place or Holiday Inn, Portland, Maine