Florence in Serene Season
Experience the true essence of beautiful Florence
October 15-23, 2021 (New date!)
Starting at $3,245
Land Journey with AHI Travel
Trip dates on the linked brochure are incorrect. This tour was moved to fall 2021 due to COVID-19.
Experience the true essence of beautiful Florence during a quieter time of year on this seven-night, small-group journey! Stroll through the city’s intimate streets and romantic piazzas, a veritable outdoor museum of Renaissance glories, and take more time to enjoy Michelangelo’s David and the Uffizi’s priceless art without the high-season crowds. Admire the eye-catching, ornate Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, topped by Brunelleschi’s magnificent dome, and cross the Arno River by way of the Ponte Vecchio. At one of the city’s oldest cafés, delve into the social rituals behind Italy’s passion for coffee. Venture into rural Tuscany and take in the medieval brilliance of hill towns San Gimignano, Colle di Val d’Elsa and Siena. Sip Italy’s iconic wine in the breathtaking Chianti countryside, plus watch and learn as a local chef whips up an authentic Tuscan lunch! A generous meal plan and wine with dinner are included. Simply unpack once at your deluxe hotel and savor la dolce vita!
- Experience the true essence of enchanting Florence during a quieter time of year.
- Stroll through the city's intimate streets and beautiful piazzas, a veritable outdoor museum of Renaissance glories.
- Revel in the medieval brilliance of Tuscan towns San Gimignano and Siena.
- Sip Italy's iconic wine in the romantic Chianti countryside.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Arrive in Florence and transfer to hotel
Day 3: Florence
Day 4: Florence
Day 5: Chianti | San Gimignano
Day 6: Florence
Day 7: Colle di Val d'Elsa | Siena
Day 8: Florence
Day 9: Transfer to Florence airport and depart for gateway city
- 7 nights in Florence, Italy, at the deluxe Sina Villa Medici.