October 21 - 29, 2021
Starting at $3,245
No single supplement for solo travelers!
Land Journey with AHI Travel
Surrender to the soulful rhythm of Andalucía on this small-group journey in southern Spain. Spend seven nights in a first-class, modern parador in Antequera, a medieval town crowned by a 14th-century Moorish fortress, and discover Neolithic tombs just outside the city. Venture off to see the beautiful legacy of the Moors, who ruled the region for eight centuries. Marvel at the courtyards and fountains of the Alhambra in Granada, the iconic red-and-white arches of La Mezquita in Córdoba and the imposing Alcázar in Sevilla, Spain’s cultural heart. In the hilltop town of Ronda, savor breathtaking views high over El Tajo Gorge. From a countryside wine tasting to a passionate flamenco performance, this engaging journey offers a line-up of sensory pleasures! Enjoy insightful lectures on Andalucía’s history and culture, an extensive meal plan that includes lunch within the Alhambra, and wine with dinner. There is no supplement for solo travelers.
- Ponder the influence of the Moors as you explore the entrancing Alhambra.
- Feel the passion in the soulful dancing and singing of a flamenco performance.
- Marvel at the breathtaking view of the El Tajo Gorge in Ronda.
- Delight in the majestic architecture of the cathedral and Alcázar in Sevilla.
- Stay in one hotel the whole tour - Seven nights in Antequera, Spain, at the first-class Parador de Antequera.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Arrive in Málaga and transfer to hotel in Antequera
Day 3: Antequera
Day 4: Granada
Day 5: Sevilla
Day 6: Ronda
Day 7: Córdoba
Day 8: Antequera
Day 9: Transfer to Málaga airport and depart for gateway city