Morocco - Land of Enchantment
Embark on an exciting eight-night journey that showcases Morocco’s ancient cities, vibrant culture and riveting history.
November 12 - 21, 2021
Starting at $4,090
Land Tour with AHI Travel
Embark on an exciting eight-night journey that showcases Morocco’s ancient cities, vibrant culture and riveting history. Begin with six nights in Marrakech and explore the city’s walled medina, bustling with shaded souks and a centuries-old square filled with storytellers and musicians. Admire the Palace Bahia, constructed by architect El Mekki, and see the splendid minaret of Koutoubia Mosque. Delve into Morocco’s fascinating culture during a calligraphy lesson and culinary tour at the Amal Women’s Center, and engage with a Berber family during an outing to the Atlas Mountains. Discover the gardens of Marrakech, including the subtropical Jardin Majorelle, and thrill to a special Moroccan feast accompanied by local music. Cap off your adventure with two nights in Casablanca where you’ll explore the city’s architectural wonders, and journey to nearby Rabat to marvel at the Hassan Mosque. Enjoy an extensive meal program featuring wine with dinner.
- From the Berber dynasty to modern day Morocco, gain insight into the fascinating history of this remarkable country.
- Uncover local culture while wending the maze-like markets, passing stalls selling barrels of olives, piles of spices, and vials of herbs and potions.
- Witness two of Morocco’s treasures located near the Bou Regreg River: the Mausoleum of Mohammad V and the Hassan Tower.
- Explore the cosmopolitan city of Casablanca. Morocco's largest city is centuries old but looks modern, with its wide boulevards, public parks and white Art Deco architecture.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Marrakech, Morocco
Day 3: Marrakech
Day 4: Marrakech
Day 5: Marrakech | Atlas Mountains
Day 6: Marrakech
Day 7: Marrakech
Day 8: Marrakeck | Casablanca
Day 9: Casablanca | Rabat
Day 10: Depart for gateway city
- 6 nights in Marrakech, Morocco, at the deluxe Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial.
- 2 nights in Casablanca at the deluxe Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche.