Moroccan Discovery from the Imperial Cities to the Sahara
From the imperial cities of Rabat, Fez and Marrakech to the imposing High Atlas Mountains and the vast Sahara, explore Morocco’s unique history and culture.
April 22 - May 5, 2022
Price: $5,779 per person with airfare from Portland, OR
$4,595 per person without airfare
Solo travelers are an additional $1,495
24 guests total on this departure and shared with University of Southern California
This land of dramatic contrasts invites us to encounter its ancient ruins and sacred mosques, endless desert and storied mountains, imposing kasbahs and spirited souks. As we travel from the imperial cities of Rabat, Fez, and Marrakech to the High Atlas and vast Sahara, we open our eyes, and hearts, to a truly foreign land, an age-old culture, and genuinely hospitable people.
We are pleased to be sharing this departure with alumni and friends from the University of Southern California. Space is limited to 24 guests in total from both schools, and will fill quickly. Your deposit is fully refundable up to 95 days prior to departure.
- Private Sahara sunset excursion and camel ride on the dunes
- Visits to five UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Ancient ruins of Volubilis
- Scenic “Route of a Thousand Kasbahs”
- Dramatic Todra Gorge and Atlas Mountain scenery
- Kasbah of Ait ben-Haddou
- Fez touring
- Marrakech’s medina and Djemaa el Fna Square
- Storied Casablanca and Hassan II mosque
- Outstanding accommodations