Dutch Waterways - May departure
Riverboat tour Featuring the Floriade Expo 2022. Discover Old World cities, picture-perfect towns and centuries of history along the intimate waterways of the Netherlands and Belgium
TWO DEPARTURES! Same Itinerary and price.
April 18 - 26, 2022 (waitlist only at this time)
May 2 - 10, 2022
Featuring Floriade ~ Riverboat tour between Amsterdam and Antwerp
Solo-friendly! No added fees for solo travelers.
Price begins at $3,345 per person. Price based on cabin selection.
Special $250 savings per person if booked by Dec. 31, 2021
Don't miss these exciting trip insights!
Riverboat tour with AHI Travel. Trip details and booking information.
Discover Old World cities, picture-perfect towns and centuries of
history along the intimate waterways of the Netherlands and Belgium! On
this seven-night, first-class cruise, take in Amsterdam’s gabled houses
from the Dutch Golden Age, and meander in Bruges’ romantic old town and
along Antwerp’s colorful lanes. Best of all, be inspired by the
beautiful profusion of trees, plants and flowers blossoming at Floriade
Expo 2022, the world’s premier gardening festival held every 10 years!
You’ll also enjoy a choice of included excursions. In Amsterdam, stroll
amid a sea of cheerful tulips at Keukenhof Gardens, behold the
Rijksmuseum’s masterpieces or bike through quaint villages. Explore The
Hague and the Mauritshuis’ treasures, or watch artisans at the Royal
Delft porcelain factory. In Bruges, visit a chocolaterie, discover the
beer culture or admire fine Belgian art. Savor the ever-changing
panoramas and carefree comforts that make river cruising so enticing. A
generous meal plan with wine and beer at lunch and dinner complements
your experience. No single supplement!
- Glide past elegant gabled houses from the Dutch Golden Age on Amsterdam’s picturesque canals.
- Witness the Netherlands in full bloom during its glorious tulip season.
- Be inspired by the beautiful gardens and innovative green solutions blossoming at Floriade Expo 2022, the world’s premier horticultural event held every ten years.
- Delight in the romantic, cozy ambience of canal-lined Bruges, packed with beautifully preserved Gothic architecture.
- Admire Antwerp’s medieval treasures in the colorful Old Town.
- Enjoy the relaxed pace of life in the Dutch
Day 1 Depart gateway city
Day 2 Arrive in Amsterdam and transfer to ship
Day 3 Amsterdam
Day 4 Kampen | Floriade in Almere
Day 5 The Hague/Delft
Day 6 Veere
Day 7 Bruges | Antwerp
Day 8 Antwerp
Day 9 Transfer to Brussels airport and depart for gateway city
Unpack once and cruise for 7 nights aboard the exclusively chartered, first-class MS Douce France.