Yosemite, Death Valley and the Great Parks of California
Nevada (Las Vegas), California (Death Valley National Park, Mammoth Lakes, Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Park, Kings Canyon National Park, Fresno)
Survey the dramatic landscapes of four of Nevada's and California's
national parks as nature testifies to its size, beauty, and diversity.
Discover the vast desert region of Death Valley National Park—home to
both the lowest point in North America at 282 feet below sea level and
the world's highest recorded temperature at 134 degrees Fahrenheit.
Admire the iconic waterfalls, deep valleys, grand meadows, and extensive
wilderness of Yosemite. And marvel at the celebrated groves of sequoia
giants at Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks.
Day 1: Arrive at Las Vegas, NV | Death Valley National Park, CA
Day 2: Death Valley National Park
Day 3: Death Valley National Park | Mammoth Lakes
Day 4: Mammoth Lakes | Yosemite National Park
Day 5: Yosemite National Park
Day 6: Yosemite National Park | Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
Day 7: Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
Day 8: Sequoia National Park | Fresno, CA | Depart Fresno
- Experience the diverse wonders of four West Coast national parks accompanied by an Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Stroll along beautiful boardwalks at Ash Meadows National Wildlife Refuge—habitat for a record-setting concentration of indigenous life in North America.
- Observe terrestrial and celestial spectacles in Death Valley National Park.
- Visit Badwater Basin, an otherworldly landscape of crinkly salt flats, and enjoy pristine views of thousands of stars in the nighttime sky.
- Ride the Mammoth Mountain gondola, featuring stunning views of the high Sierras.