Slovenia, Croatia and the Dalmatian Coast
September 24 - October 6, 2022
$5,245 per person plus VAT/PORT fees and air
Save $250 per person if booked by Dec. 31, 2021
Land tour with AHI Travel. Tour details and booking information.
Open a colorful storybook, where each page is filled with the pristine landscapes, welcoming people and living monuments of Slovenia and Croatia. Centuries of history unfold as you travel from cosmopolitan cities to medieval villages, dreamy Lake Bled to the sunny idyll of Brač island. Enjoy stays in Ljubljana, Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik; stroll through ethereal forests, castles and ancient walled towns; and savor cuisine, fresh from the earth and sea. The indelible spirit and beauty of the Balkan Peninsula will leave you enchanted and eager to return!
- Witness the sun-soaked Dalmatian Coast, a stretch of milk-white sands, sleepy harbors and azure seascapes.
- Discover Ljubljana, Slovenia's trendy capital, host to a dazzling emerald river, fabled bridges and pastel-hued buildings.
- Be captivated by beautiful Lake Bled with its storybook isle and hilltop castle.
- Stand among the imposing Roman ruins of Diocletian's Palace.
- Sip flavorful Slovenian and Croatian grape varietals during winery visits.
- Soak up Dubrovnik's ubiquitous panoramas: terracotta roofs, dreamy aqua seascapes and ancient fort walls.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Arrive in Ljubljana and transfer to hotel
Day 3: Ljubljana
Day 3: Ljubljana
Day 4: Lake Bled
Day 5: Slovenske Konjice I Zagreb
Day 6: Zagreb
Day 7: Plitvice National Park I Split
Day 8: Split
Day 9: Brae I Pucisca I Bol
Day 10: Split I Dubrovnik
Day 11: Dubrovnik
Day 12: Dubrovnik
Day 13: Transfer to Dubrovnik airport and depart for gateway city