Greece ~ Athens & Gytheio
Registration coming soon!
Sept. 15 - 24, 2023
Price begins at $3,895 per person if booked by December 31, 2022.
Land tour with AHI Travel.
Price based on double occupancy and does not include VAT or air transportation costs.
Greece’s cultural riches, from the glorious remnants of ancient civilizations to a palate-pleasing bounty of wine, olives and seafood, await you on this eight-night journey to Athens and Gytheio! Ascend the Acropolis to admire the Parthenon and sweeping views of Athens. Explore the fortified Bronze Age citadel of Mycenae and discover a one-of-a-kind treasure, mountainside Mystras, an important center of Byzantine culture. During your stay in charming, seaside Gytheio, enjoy coastal life and get to know the Mani, a region known for its independent spirit, stone tower houses and beautiful beaches, plus journey to Monemvasia, a stunning, medieval walled city on an island. A wine tasting and a fun-filled dinner with music and dancing complement this well-rounded, small-group experience! You’ll also learn about Greek history, from classical to contemporary, during enriching lectures with experts. Includes deluxe and first-class hotels and a generous meal plan with wine at dinner.
- Enjoy coastal life in charming, seaside Gytheio.
- Stand in the glorious Acropolis and relish magnificent views of Athens.
- Wander through the ruins of Mycenae, the mighty Bronze Age kingdom.
- Journey to the beautiful island and medieval city of Monemvasia.
- Get to know the Mani, a region known for its independent spirit, stone tower houses and beautiful beaches.
- Savor Greece’s palate-pleasing bounty of wine, olives, seafood and olive oil.
- Discover a one-of-a-kind treasure, breathtaking, mountainside Mystras, an important center of Byzantine culture.
- Experience three UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Day 1 Depart gateway city
Day 2 Arrive in Athens and transfer to hotel
Day 3 Athens
Day 4 Mycenae | Winery | Gytheio
Day 5 Gytheio | Areopoli | Limeni
Day 6 Mystras | Sparta
Day 7 Monemvasia
Day 8 Gytheio
Day 9 Corinth Canal | Athens
Day 10 Transfer to Athens airport and depart for gateway city
- 3 nights in Athens, Greece, at the deluxe NJV Athens Plaza Hotel.
- 5 nights in Gytheio at the first-class Las Hotel.