Honoring D-Day, 80th Anniversary
May 10-18, 2024 (anticipated date)
No single supplement for solo travelers
Small group - maximum of 24 travelers
Land program with AHI Travel
*Final date and pricing will be released in 2023
- Contemplate the extraordinary bravery of the Allied landing forces as you walk along the beaches of Normandy.
- Immerse yourself in wartime history with riveting details from expert guides.
- Explore the impact of World War II at the Caen Memorial Museum.
- Marvel at stunning Mont-Saint-Michel rising spectacularly over the tidal waters.
- Savor a wonderfully prepared lunch at a stately, 10th-century castle.
- Delight in the local color and delicious cuisine along Honfleur’s picturesque harbor.
- Follow the epic story embroidered into the acclaimed Bayeux Tapestry.
- Sip Calvados, Normandy’s celebrated cider brandy, on an estate.
Day 1 Depart gateway city
Day 2 Arrive in Paris and transfer to hotel in Honfleur
Day 3 Honfleur | Château du Bec
Day 4 Mont-Saint-Michel
Day 5 Caen | Utah Beach | Sainte-Mère-Église
Day 6 Honfleur
Day 7 Arromanches | Omaha Beach |Normandy American Cemetery | Pointe du Hoc
Day 8 Bayeaux
Day 9 Transfer to Paris airport and depart for gateway city