OSU students should never have to choose between groceries and rent.
Gifts to Beavers Fight Hunger will fund OSU's Basic Needs Center (BNC), which provides support to Corvallis students through its food pantry and other services, as well as the ASCC’s (Associated Students of Cascades Campus) Food Pantry at OSU-Cascades.
During last year's fall and winter push for this initiative, over 750 donors like you have joined the fight against student food insecurity at OSU and gave over $140,000 to support students through the Basic Needs Center at OSU campus and the Food Pantry at the Associated Students of Cascades Campus. Thank you!
Here's how you can help:
Make your gift monthly
Amplify your impact by making an investment in OSU students facing food insecurity that they can count on again and again.
- $6 a month can provide whole wheat bread loves to three students each month.
- $50 a month ensures students with special diet requirements are able to consistently meet their needs.
Other ways to help:
- $11 provides one Healthy Beaver Bag recipe kit, allowing students to enjoy a meal while learning healthy cooking skills (each bag also contains staples for the week)
- $25 provides a bag of fresh produce for seven students shopping at the OSU Food Pantry
- $110 can provide milk to 50 students for one week at the OSU Food Pantry
- $200 can ensure eggs are consistently available to students
- $1,110 stocks the pantry with produce for one week
The need for these programs is increasing faster than resources can keep up. Join your fellow Beavers by refusing to let OSU students go hungry. Make a gift today to the BNC on the Corvallis campus or to the food pantry for OSU-Cascades.