Egypt and the Eternal Nile
Oct. 10-24, 2022
$4,997 per person including airfare from Portland, OR.
Solo travelers are an additional $1,295.
Accompanied by an expert Egyptian guide, this singular small group journey through antiquity travels from vibrant Cairo and the Great Pyramids to Abu Simbel and the Upper Nile for a fascinating cruise on Lake Nasser. Then: a classic voyage along the Lower Nile from Aswan to Luxor before returning to Cairo.
- Cairo’s intriguing ancient sites, including the Great Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, Sakkara
- Old Cairo touring
- Renowned Egyptian Museum
- Abu Simbel’s dramatic temples
- Sound & Light show at Abu Simbel
- Lake Nasser cruise through ancient Nubian homeland
- Aswan’s temples at Kalabsha
- Nile felucca sail
- Nile River cruise
- Aswan Dam visit
- Ancient temple complexes at Karnak and Luxor
- Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens
- Egypt’s inestimable historic atmosphere